Monday, March 3, 2014

Yellow in My Apartment

Hello dear readers!  I hope you had a great weekend and are staying warm!  I want to continue talking about a couple of my favorite things this week - my apartment and color!


Until recently, I had been using a lot of yellow in my apartment.  I think it's because I was missing the sunshine.  Yellow is a color that can be used in small doses - a little goes a long way. I love yellow, but I don't think I'm going to be using it in my home for Spring.  My place is taking a surprising turn. Stay tuned.  The yellow vase to the right was a gift from Jessie, who is bravely simplifying her life.  Thanks Jessie!  I love it!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Awww I missed this post. I'm so glad you love the vase. I felt like it was "so you". :) It looks great in your home.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin