Friday, September 12, 2014

Celebrating Color: Blue and Orange

Happy Friday dear readers!  I have some exciting announcements coming up and am swamped with work. I know, I know... it's kind of passe these days to say how busy you are. We're all ridiculously busy.  Hey, take a break. I've got some goof off material for you. Grab your favorite coffee or tea, and let's have a color therapy session. It's good, clean fun.

I apologize that this post is hastily done. My blog is about to change directions drastically, and I have a backlog of draft posts. I want to get a couple of those done, and then make my announcements. I also apologize for the lack of links. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I will update at a later date. In the meantime, if you are the designer (or know the designer of one of the rooms below, please leave me a comment).  However, ya'll know how to Google image search, right?  If I can do it, I know you can do it, lol.

Here's some blue and orange inspiration for your Friday. Below for your pleasure are many uses of blue and orange. There are many different hues as well.  Some rooms use a pale hue, others are saturated. Some use large amounts and others use the colors as a pop.  Some rooms use blue and orange together. The possibilities are endless. Throw in lots of white, a pop of purple or a pop of pink.  As you know, pink goes with everything.  Hope you enjoy!


 



 
Have a great weekend!  If you have insomnia, my blog will be the place to be. Lots of exciting posts coming up.  I have a couple more color posts, a new fabulous artist to introduce and very exciting news.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin