Monday, October 27, 2014

Loft Love


I am so in love with this loft! It's staying in my inspiration folder, and just might be the inspiration for my new apartment (wherever that may be).  I love everything about it!  I love the white floors.  Love the low scale sectional and coffee table.  I always love a round shaped coffee table, but they are often hard to find in my budget.  I love that this table is large and obviates the need for end tables, adding to the uncluttered look.  I also think it is genius to use the large standing lamp in place of hanging lamps.  A small amount of pretty accessories gain prominence by also being kept to low scale.  I love the vases displayed on the floor. Art is so impactful when there are fewer, larger pieces.  Also love a bit of vintage romance added in with the candelabra.  Ahhh, this room is perfect!  I can't stop looking at it.

There's only one thing I'd add.  That's right, you guessed it.  A hot pink pillow, because I believe every room should have at least one pop of hot pink.

Image source unknown, please contact me if you know the designer of this fabulous loft.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin